Video download on L620 and other issues

Hotnaijababe

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I've been using my L620 for a couple of months only to realize just of recent that new video downloads from UC browser don't save in the phone or SD card for that matter. I also keep getting the 'no storage space' message all the time thanks to that inaccessible storage space, even though I've changed my storage settings to SD card. What do I do to change this please?

There's also the really annoying limited apps to download in the store. Could someone also explain why the L520 have some really sweet apps the 620 can't access? I am so close to selling it off for an android.

Is there a file manager that can access 3rd party thingys?

I find the Windows8 OS very restrictive and am hating it. So please if there's any way I can fix these problems(esp the first) pls help me.

I'm in Nigeria and have been told some apps aren't available in my store, HELP Please!!

kvrbrijith

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
My dear friend, as per the Os protocol, SD card is read only as far as 3rd party apps are concerned. U cannot add/delete/rename/move files from or to SD card using 3rd party apps like ucbrowse. It's due to os restrictions.
But, now you can save videos downloaded by 3rd party apps to SD card using a media player- Moliplayer pro. It's very cool. If you are able to play downloaded videos in Moliplayer, it can be saved to SD card from its ''default folder''.
Note: If the files automatically played by our default player, change the extension(it may be mp4, wmv, 3gp like that) to .rm and play with Moliplayer.

eroselim

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
You can actually access the downloaded files from UC Browser I think. I forgot how to access that, but you can using your PC/Laptop and browse to your phone's memory.. I forgot the exact location, but I think that was at the Applications folder.

But I'll give that Moliplayer A try.

kvrbrijith

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
You can actually access the downloaded files from UC Browser I think. I forgot how to access that, but you can using your PC/Laptop and browse to your phone's memory.. I forgot the exact location, but I think that was at the Applications folder.

But I'll give that Moliplayer A try.
UC browser can be used to download files, all files will be kept in it's isolated storage itself . We can't access it simply by using a laptop. If the video files can be played in a 3rd party media player, it can be stored in its isolated storage. I think, Only moliplayer allow us to save the videos to SD Card.
Note: ucbrowser do allow us to save files (all files- video,audio,documents etc) to media hub , but only in.mp3 form- which may not be playable... Later, using pc, we can change their extensions back to original and be used..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster