Nokia Lumia 1520 Unlocked

SamDroid3

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Hello, i bought Lumia 1520 on Microsoft online store at full price no contract, i am already out of the country, and i don`t have AT&T account, so they don`t want to unlock it. May be there is financial way to solve this problem? How much money would at&t want to unlock full price no contract phone?

ahmad12

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
OK I tried with at&t and nothing I ended up selling the damn phone. I really need one unlocked I am welling to buy from anyone who has an unlocked at&t one and pay more than the value of the phone.

Flavio76

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
mine ended up with a big no.
Opened a case and they said since I'm not a att customer they will not unlock the phone...
Probably I will return to Microsoft...

Any idea ?
Any website to unlock?

SamDroid3

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Well, looks like the only hope is to find someone who is AT&T customer to request an unlock code. All third party unlockers can not unlock it even for 150$.

ahmad12

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
My case was denied because I am not a customer and I had a friend try to unlock and they said we do not have the code they are really trying hard to prevent the unlock only way to do it is to file a BBB if you are a customer. I am still welling to pay top $ for someones Unlocked at&t 1520

SamDroid3

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Flavio76

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Well, I had some hope but it ended sadly...
Att closed the case, will not unlock the phone since I do not have a att account...

Will return the phone to Microsoft, or if someone wants to buy at 500$ I will ship LOL

Pretty mad with the whole thing and with Microsoft who have this kind of partners....😣

Jerry Liu

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
this is getting no where, we really need to get the phone unlocked, I think at&t should at least give us a price to unlock it for non-at&t customers.

Kha Bui

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Well! ^^ what a day :). I just get unlocked code for my Nokia Lumia 1520 today, and it worked! ^^
It took me a 5-minutes email complain to BBB and 3 minutes talk to a "nice AT&T guy" :)
Now I am able to use it for other carriers :)
Thank you very much!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6