Yellow Nokia Lumia 1520 Shipping Thread

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
This a thread for people that preordered the Yellow 1520 and not get their phone shipped after getting a very off shipping date from att!

Ordered on 11/11, phone has said preparing to ship with processing sim for 5 days now. It was expected to ship on 11/14-11/18 and still no movement today. Very disappointing, don't think anything will change today. The dreadful text was not very happy to read, but hoping the phone arrives BEFORE thanksgiving next week, good luck everyone else.

Metzgo

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I finally am jumping the Android ship and coming aboard the Microsoft Train and now I cannot even order the 1520 Yellow. This sucks, I know most have been waiting a month or so but I've been waiting for my upgrade for three years. Finally ready to pull the trigger and my Unlocked dreams stalled out.

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I finally am jumping the Android ship and coming aboard the Microsoft Train and now I cannot even order the 1520 Yellow. This sucks, I know most have been waiting a month or so but I've been waiting for my upgrade for three years. Finally ready to pull the trigger and my Unlocked dreams stalled out.
That is a pity, but this is Nokias fault because they were not able to produce the yellow's in time.

kimck99

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Yellow phone shipped!

Got the email tonight at 8:30pm PST. Coming via UPS :) Happy days

I ordered via AT&T online

Congratulations! I just checked my order (which I ordered on 11/19) and it still shows the bloody Preorder Processing Expected Ship Date: 11/22/2013 To 11/26/2013

Meredith43

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Grrrrrrrrrrr...... mine STILL says "preparing for shipment". This waiting is killing me! Congrats to those Yellows en route--take pics and share with the rest of us who are still Yellow-Limbo :-(

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Considering that I ordered this phone with overnight shipping and it shipped last night, I should receive it today I take it?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
White or yellow... If I get a 1520, it will be white or yellow...

Hoping you all get them soon. Want to see that Lotus Esprit color in someone's hands!!

Meredith43

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Considering that I ordered this phone with overnight shipping and it shipped last night, I should receive it today I take it?

One would hope.... Mine is still not even shipped. I paid the overnight to get it before Thanksgiving, but I have pretty much given up on that. The yellow better be beautiful! I am anxiously awaiting yours for the pics!

Meredith43

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
OMGOMGOMG! Please excuse the adolescent squeal.

I just refreshed my ATT order status page, and instead of giving a date RANGE of 26-28 for expected shipment, it now says "SHIPPING DATE 11/26"!!! So I'm crossing my appendages that means it is definitely going out TODAY. That means I will have my phone tomorrow evening!

I also noticed the NanoSIM card seemed to be the holdup. It had been showing "processing" the entire time the phone said "preparing for shipment". Now they are both showing a shipping date of today. Probably way too much information, but I thought someone may be helped by it.

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Tracking number is telling me Wednesday, but I think I will get it tonight, at least hoping.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99