Yellow Nokia Lumia 1520 Shipping Thread

Meredith43

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Aaaaaaaannnndd I have a tracking number! lovenokia, I hope yours arrives today sometime since you paid the extra for shipping. Mine does say Wednesday arrival, which would abide the next day air I paid for, BUT with the weather going nuts FedEx is warning of delays everywhere here.

kimck99

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Congratulations! I just checked my order (which I ordered on 11/19) and it still shows the bloody Preorder Processing Expected Ship Date: 11/22/2013 To 11/26/2013

Whoa! Just checked my order status and now it says Preorder Processing Expected Ship Date: Pending Confirmation. Looks promising!

GrayW0lf

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Glad to know some folks' phones are getting shipped. Mine went from "Shipping 11/22-11/26" to "Backordered - we'll get back to you.. if we don't get them back in stock within 30 days, then we'll cancel your order."

This is one AT&T customer that is definitely very dissatisfied with how AT&T has handled this hardware release cycle. It's really a shame since I've had people eager to see this device in person who would have possibly bought it themselves.

@kimck99 - Check your email and make sure that your order status didn't shift over to "Backordered" as mine did. My order status page shows the same message. :(

Meredith43

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Glad to know some folks' phones are getting shipped. Mine went from "Shipping 11/22-11/26" to "Backordered - we'll get back to you.. if we don't get them back in stock within 30 days, then we'll cancel your order."

This is one AT&T customer that is definitely very dissatisfied with how AT&T has handled this hardware release cycle. It's really a shame since I've had people eager to see this device in person who would have possibly bought it themselves.

@kimck99 - Check your email and make sure that your order status didn't shift over to "Backordered" as mine did. My order status page shows the same message. :(

Oh NO!!!! I am so sorry. That's not right. When did you place your order?

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Aaaaaaaannnndd I have a tracking number! lovenokia, I hope yours arrives today sometime since you paid the extra for shipping. Mine does say Wednesday arrival, which would abide the next day air I paid for, BUT with the weather going nuts FedEx is warning of delays everywhere here.
fedex, ups and post office came today delievering items BUT NO 1520!!!! these shipping companies are playing games with me lol

kimck99

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site

Sorry to hear that. I received an email with the shipping notification to be delivered 11/27!

GrayW0lf

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to hear that. I received an email with the shipping notification to be delivered 11/27!
AT&T is really messing with me today. So they sent a "BACKORDER" email at 3:48PM Eastern, then another at 6:02PM Eastern.. Then, amazingly, a SHIPPED notification at the same time as the 6:02PM BACKORDER notification. It'll arrive tomorrow by 3pm Eastern, which is great!

Wow. Talk about yanking on my strings. :) At least it did ship like everyone else's phones. I know it looks great in red. I can't wait to see it in yellow!

Dante Robinson

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Ordered the 18th
Just got the shipping email like everyone else. I didn't even pay for next day shipping, but it says it'll be here tomorrow by 3!

rhamblet

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
My yellow just came in this morning! Battery is a bit wonky, its been draining fast and at 40% it guesses two hours of usage, will probably get better

rhamblet

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Battery has leveraged out, I'm not that concerned since most every new device does this, I'm gonna run it down all the way before I charge it up again and I'm sitting at 25% now after some phone calls and stuff, estimated 3-4 hours left

Kascha K

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Don't feel bad Yellow people. I ordered the White one. 12/10 and still no phone and what I had to go through to get Customer Service to admit it was backordered? LOL (bitterly). And I got the "we'll cancel in 30 days" too - this after them having canceled my first (of 2) orders already on the day it was supposed to have arrived.

And THAT's after I was simply told by a clerk in the AT&T corporate store at 10am on launch day (the 22nd) that it didn't matter what color I wanted, they weren't going to sell me one at full price in the store. That you could only order full price online.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise