Phone Reset issues

Amaldev DS

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Last 7 months i am using Lumia 720, it is very nice and i updated Windows8 Update2 and apps etc, finally my phone free space is 800mb and 'other memory' come to 2.5gb, so have i reset my phone for clearing the 'other memory' but last 2hr its progressing with same i am very disappointed, is it complete or any issue please advice me...

Thanks
Amal

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Just do a soft reset by holding the vol down+power keys. That should help.

If all fails try this by pressing the following four buttons in this order: Volume up, Volume down, Power, Volume down -your phone should now reset and restart itself.

Amaldev DS

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
noo still its rotating after 6hr battery drained so i connect with charger after some time again starting, i attached mobile scree picture, please help me :(
Snapshot_20131124.JPG

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
The soft/manual hard didn't work for you? Seems to work for most people.

Anyways, as a last resort you could try using NSU.

1) Download NSU from here. http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fds_fire/1310/0909/7297834135/NokiaSoftwareUpdaterForRetail_4.1.0.exe
2) Launch NSU and select “My device doesn’t boot up”.
3) When the display indicates that your phone is connected, press and hold the power + volume down buttons simultaneously until the phone vibrates.
4) The firmware will be downloaded again. Size will be ~1.2-1.3 GB
5) After download completes your device will be flashed.

kminakshi

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Try using the soft reset that is, Volume low + Power button. I tried it a number of times and my problem got resolved. And in case it doesn’t work out with your case then I would suggest hard reset once. Hope this will sort out the issue !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6