How do you turn off facebook chat on 1520?

Shockwave78

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Just got the phone and setting it up. How do turn off chat? I have been looking around and all i found on the web was to go to messaging settings and then turn off facebook chat, but that option doesnt seem to be there anymore.

Thanks

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
That's strange, it should be there. If you can't find it you could go to messages => Status => Offline.

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Are you talking about in the Messaging app? Just checked and if you go into it, and go into settings (hit "..." in bottom right corner, settings), there should be an option titled "Use Facebook Chat" with a switch to turn it on or off.

Shockwave78

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
ok after i read your post, i went back to messaging and then it asked me if i wanted to connect my facebook account, i did and now that option shows up. But it still does not turn off facebook chat in the app. Setting myself to offline in the messaging app also doesnt do it.

Shockwave78

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Are you talking about in the Messaging app? Just checked and if you go into it, and go into settings (hit "..." in bottom right corner, settings), there should be an option titled "Use Facebook Chat" with a switch to turn it on or off.

The chat in the facebook app i am trying to go offline in

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs