Received yesterday (11/22) ordered online from AT&T

jarnts

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Its a gorgeous phone for sure. I actually got it for my wife, upgrading from an S3. I have a Nexus 5. Although it is too big for my use, it is the best display I have ever seen. Truly a great device for $100. It was a major pain in the *** transferring contacts/calendar but living in only a single environment should be very nice. I grow so tired of att/samsung/google/etc all fighting to have your data. The AT&T software came off easily.

I now await a good wireless charging case and other options for this device. I hope windows phone grows market share with this device; I do like the OS. The 8.1 update cant come soon enough.

Did I mention the red is a like a ferrari red? :)

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Where do you store your contacts/calendar that made it difficult to transfer? If not already, you should put them in your email service. If your wife was coming from Android, she could have stored her contacts/calendar in her Gmail, which sync fine to Windows Phone 8 devices. When I switched to Windows Phone 8 from Android, though, I exported my contacts/calendar to my Live account, which I prefer. Now, all my contacts/calendars are manageable on both my phone and my Windows 8 devices.

jarnts

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
She stored it on Samsung contacts and calendar. I was able to use the AT&T mobile transfer app to move them, but I could not do anything with the calendar. All her calendar items were stored on the S Planner app; and I could not get them off, even with Kies. She ran off with both phones before I had more than an hour to try though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss