Nokia Lumia 1520 Cases???

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a case from Amazon today. I would ideally like a holster but I hope this will do.

41CWNnqhE6L.jpg

InfiniteRefrain

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the Incipio PMA case; I have a base, but if you get the S3 kit you get a 2 unit base, and a backup battery that works for an additional full charge PLUS a PMA case for th S3 for $75. Its the best deal if you are thinking about going with a wireless charge option.

The Nokia one I didn't like because the front cover doesn't stay flat. The Belkin cover didn't stay closed, and the 'wallet' portion could be torn with repeated use, as its not a card holder but more of a bill pouch, and its fairly tight.

Meredith43

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I just received the Tudia Melody case from Amazon in black. Sharp looking minimalist case with a good feel. The textured back will serve to make the larger sized phone easier to grip I'm sure. The reason I selected this particular case is the slight lip around the front edge that keeps the glass from actually touching a surface. If my yellow 1520 ever gets here, I'll let you know about fit--LOL!

json jett

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
The best case/cover I have seen is a Belkin purchased at an AT&T store in NYC. It fully encases the phone except buttons and camera, props the phone a la a kickstand, snaps close and has a credit-card slot. Much better functionality and aesthetics than the OEM, which is in limited availability

InfiniteRefrain

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
It's so much nicer to be able to pick my phone up, instead of unplugging, etc. It does charge faster, but I cannot tell you how fast. Its more about ease for me, especially with the spare battery when I am out of my store and on site somewhere. I have a charge plate at home and my desk, and not having to carry and cords just to charge my phone is a big plus. It all comes down to personal preference, and what you use your phone for in the end. If you have 2 main locations where you use your phone regularly, then I highly recommend it. Its also a novelty, and at close to $150 for everything, its expensive if you end up not using it.

Isadora Moustata

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
The product from the Amazon link is a nice cover. It is easy on the hand; the ridges on the back make it less likely to for the phone to slip out of your hand. Also the cover is easy to put on and remove. The control buttons are covered, but that does not hinder operation.

Creeto

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I like the nokia flip case. The flip cover helps protect the screen especially when in the pocket. One also can use the flip cover to help hold the phone bc it folds. Also, the case still has a slim light feel covers the hump of the camera

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss