Nokia Lumia 1520 Cases???

mozman68

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
I ordered both the Incipio feather and decided to add the YESU grey case as well since it gave me free shipping on Amazon...basically the YESU is free.

Going to probably combine the Incipio case with the universal Rokform mount I ordered. I already have a proclip mount for my Jeep, so I figured I would attach the magnetic mount to the ProClip platform and then I just plop the phone on there. If that doesn't work out too well, I can always get one of the Rokform car mounts, but I like the idea of the using my exisiting ProClip one as it keeps the phone lower, easier to reach and nothing is on the windshield.

Will post pics once everything comes in and is set up.

Forgot I posted in this thread as well as the car mount one. Here are the pics of the Rokform universal mount on the back of the Incipio feather case. Stuck the mating mount on my ProClip unit...haven't figured out where I want the magnet mount. May try it in the wife's car if I can find a good spot for it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

LeiChat

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I bought one of these a few weeks ago:

S LINE WAVE GEL CASE COVER FOR NOKIA LUMIA 1520 + SCREEN PROTECTOR | eBay

It's a snug fit and the knobbly bits improve your confidence in holding the phone.
I haven't bothered fitting the included screen protector.

This is the sort of "pouch" case I've been waiting for though:
Leather Protector for Nokia Lumia 1520 Case Pouch Cover | eBay

(Just like the ones that (used to) come with HTC phones)

The main reason for not wanting a fitted case is being able to easily put the phone in to the Proclip passive holder.

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I just got the incipio TPU jelly case, and for a tpu case, it is solid! No complaints! It covers the top and bottom, I ordered the Amzr pudding soft gel case as well off amazon, pretty good too, but for the extra $10 the Incipio seems to be slightly better quality and has a nice tight fit with no bulk at all! Now if I drop it, well who knows, I think the corners will be ok, but as for protecting the phone from basic scratches, it does the job! Both cases also have a nice hump to protect the camera so it can lay on its back.

egray87

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Got the white Nilkinn case from dx-box.com. Very impressed so far. Fits well and gives the camera good protection. Also love the texture at the back. Received it in around 3 weeks (India).

undulose

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Updaye about my Nillkin Frosted Case: the slim part on the back's upper right side (slimness is due to addition of a hole for microSD card) has been teared apart, but probably because I remove it often. I only dress my phone whenever I go to our mine site.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 (RM-937 Malaysia) using Tapatalk

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
They need to release a case similar to the CC-1037 (Lumia 900) & CC-1043 (Lumia 920).... soft cases that were super form fitting. Perfect cut outs for the buttons and great protection for the entire device. Hopefully, Nokia will be releasing one soon. That's the only one I want on my 1520.

lancorp

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Looking at a lot of the cases in this thread that people have bought, have they forgotten the 1520 is a phone!?? Many of these look like they would make great tablet cases, but holding your phone up to your ear with some of these cases would look really stupid. Am I missing something? These cases that hold credit cards and look like wallets...are you supposed to hold the whole thing to your ear to use it? Or the NOKIA OEM folio foldup thing? Looks like a disaster to use when making a phone call...

This leather pouch from Krusell on Amazon here looks nice...I wonder if my 1520 with a TPU jelly style case on it would fit in the pouch?

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Looking at a lot of the cases in this thread that people have bought, have they forgotten the 1520 is a phone!?? Many of these look like they would make great tablet cases, but holding your phone up to your ear with some of these cases would look really stupid. Am I missing something? These cases that hold credit cards and look like wallets...are you supposed to hold the whole thing to your ear to use it? Or the NOKIA OEM folio foldup thing? Looks like a disaster to use when making a phone call...

This leather pouch from Krusell on Amazon here looks nice...I wonder if my 1520 with a TPU jelly style case on it would fit in the pouch?

I have my 1520 in a wallet case, but I don't keep anything in it except my phone. When I want to use the phone without Bluetooth headset, I just fold the flap to the back of the phone - no problems. I prefer the wallet style case over the other soft or hard cases and screen protectors. My wallet case takes care of both those things for me.

NawfSideWillyB

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I have an NGP and love it, unfortunately can't take a picture of my phone with my phone, but if your looking for a slim case that offers decent protection on all corners/sides and has raised protection for the camera then you can't go wrong!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss