Nokia Lumia 1520 Cases???

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
that Tudia case is nice. One of my first cases for the 1520. sad to say though it didn't last long. i have a screen protector and it keeps lifting the edges. and the buttons were hard to press and feel. after changing into Amzer, my worries were gone. i'm not gonna say I hate the Tudia case but I guess it just wasn't for me.

RWD

May 27, 2014
Visit site
that Tudia case is nice. One of my first cases for the 1520. sad to say though it didn't last long. i have a screen protector and it keeps lifting the edges. and the buttons were hard to press and feel. after changing into Amzer, my worries were gone. i'm not gonna say I hate the Tudia case but I guess it just wasn't for me.
I have an Illumishield screen protector and have no problems with the case. I've had it off several times with no issues. I do plan on getting a different one sometime, as this one is hard to take off.

magicnz

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
Yup Tudia case does certainly look good without adding bulk to the phone and I had it before changing to Incipio NGP case (turquoise translucent cover) which I think offer more protection for knocks and bumps. My two cents☺

Mista_Mixon

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
magicnz, I too have the Incipio NGP. Its the 1st case i have purchased for my Lumia 1520. Was thinking of also getting a Tudia case because it comes in yellow. So you don't think the Tudia will provide as good of protection as the NGP? Curious as to why you think so, thnx!

jrodd09

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I bought one of these a few weeks ago:

S LINE WAVE GEL CASE COVER FOR NOKIA LUMIA 1520 + SCREEN PROTECTOR | eBay

It's a snug fit and the knobbly bits improve your confidence in holding the phone.
I haven't bothered fitting the included screen protector.

This is the sort of "pouch" case I've been waiting for though:
Leather Protector for Nokia Lumia 1520 Case Pouch Cover | eBay

(Just like the ones that (used to) come with HTC phones)

The main reason for not wanting a fitted case is being able to easily put the phone in to the Proclip passive holder.

I love these type of cases. USed them for my blackberry's back in the day. How are you enjoying it with the L1520? Does it fit in your jean pocket?

sguy156

May 5, 2014
Visit site
does anyone has this case JKase DIABLO Tough Rugged Dual Layer Protection Case Cover with Build in Stand for Nokia Lumia 1520 . Seems to offer protection for the phone not sure how much bulk it adds to the phone though while carrying or keeping it in my pocket.

Timbre70

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I just ordered IMAK case + screen protector, same brand as what I am using now for L920. Slim and fit well, but the paint will peel off after some time.

I am thinking of punching a hole or use the speaker hole as a hole to secure a lanyard. Hope it works out.

ketan2604

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site

Vyenkatesh

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey Vyenkatesh, I liked the case which you ordered but white colour is not in stock. I have white 1520 so I think white case will look better. When colour 1520 do you have? Can you please write a short review when you get the case please?
Thanks

You can call them on their number 9223420005 and ask them for more details about stock.
I have Red Lumia. I will certainly write short review..... :( My Lumia review is also pending....,

jkimrey

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Does the case allow you to flip the cover to the back and still easily use the phone or does the front cover make it difficult to use the phone when folded back?

​Thanks!

It fits, but it's a tight fit. I didn't have any problem with fitting it inn, but couldn't remove it easily. It covers the screen properly too, while the cover of my good old Nokia-case was too flappy to protect the screen properly inside the pocket.

After reading o4komodo's and your comments, I'm thinking maybe it's synthetics leather. Generally the build quality and material is good for the price, if one can keep it from fire, LOL, I guess.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb