Nokia Lumia 1520 Cases???

jkimrey

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Sorry about coming to this thread so late, but my mother dropped her 1520 today and the screen cracked. After $200 (thankfully had insurance), I'd like to find a case that would protect against drops.

With the size of the 1520, it seems like it's difficult to find one that would offer that amount of protection while still not adding a lot of weight. I've read through the thread, but I'm not sure which of those mentioned would likely cover short drops. Any additional feedback from those of you who have had your cases for awhile would be greatly appreciated.

​Thanks.

nuna12

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
The Lumia 1520 offers a Windows Phone experience unlike any we?ve seen before. With its top-notch hardware, fantastic imaging and constantly improving firmware,

dozer167a

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Sorry about coming to this thread so late, but my mother dropped her 1520 today and the screen cracked. After $200 (thankfully had insurance), I'd like to find a case that would protect against drops.

With the size of the 1520, it seems like it's difficult to find one that would offer that amount of protection while still not adding a lot of weight. I've read through the thread, but I'm not sure which of those mentioned would likely cover short drops. Any additional feedback from those of you who have had your cases for awhile would be greatly appreciated.

​Thanks.
The Nillkin Matte Textured Super Shield Hard Case Cover, is my preferred protection for my 1520.
It's fairly thin, and doesn't add bulk to the phone, it's also rubberised so it helps with gripping the phone. What I really like is the textured profile, plus it come with a genuine nillkin screen protector, which for me was a real breeze to fit. Nillkin is a well established firm that provided premium quality covers for phones. I purchased mine from gadgetwear.com

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon