Lumia 920 screen issue

Istvan Szitas

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I bought that phone a month ago. At the first time it seemed ok but the problem occured when I started to install apps and update the apps in the settings.
The screen flickers weirdly when i'm trying to swipe it slowly leaving the my finger on it. Not every time but most of the time.
The issue only appears on the home screen and in default apps like marketplace, calendar, photos, alarms, office, internet explorer, in the settings, mails etc.
In other downloaded apps everything is fluid like it should be.
I tried nearly everything from reinstalling the firmware to turning off the auto.brightness. Nothing helped.
Has anyone had the same?
I also made a video showing the prob. You can check it out here: Nokia Lumia 920 screen flickering - YouTube
Thanks for your help!

jojapath

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I bought that phone a month ago. At the first time it seemed ok but the problem occured when I started to install apps and update the apps in the settings.
The screen flickers weirdly when i'm trying to swipe it slowly leaving the my finger on it. Not every time but most of the time.
The issue only appears on the home screen and in default apps like marketplace, calendar, photos, alarms, office, internet explorer, in the settings, mails etc.
In other downloaded apps everything is fluid like it should be.
I tried nearly everything from reinstalling the firmware to turning off the auto.brightness. Nothing helped.
Has anyone had the same?
I also made a video showing the prob. You can check it out here: Nokia Lumia 920 screen flickering - YouTube
Thanks for your help!

Check my post #9 in this thread...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs