Windows phone Update 3(GDR3)

ARUN G K

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I am using Nokia Lumia 720.
Current phone version is 8.0.10328.0 GDR2

I want to update my phone to Windows phone Update 3(GDR3).

Plz tell with detailed steps that how I update my phone to GDR3........

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
You can update your phone to the Preview of Update 3(GDR 3). This can be done by following the steps below:

1) Download this app. Preview for Developers | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)
2) Register yourself.
3) Enroll for the preview program.
4) Check for updates.
5) Install the update. Size ~50 MB.

Please note that this is not the final version of Update 3. The final version will be available to Lumia users with the release of Black.

ARUN G K

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
You can update your phone to the Preview of Update 3(GDR 3). This can be done by following the steps below:

1) Download this app. Preview for Developers | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)
2) Register yourself.
3) Enroll for the preview program.
4) Check for updates.
5) Install the update. Size ~50 MB.

Please note that this is not the final version of Update 3. The final version will be available to Lumia users with the release of Black.

Dear Gaurav Paul,
I already install this"Preview for Developers" apps and successfully signed in using my outlook mail but I cannot to enroll for the preview program.
Plz give solution for this..

ARUN G K

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
This is what i mentioned in my previous comment :

IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS AND NOTES:
• You must meet one of the following three requirements: (a) have an active Windows Phone Dev Center account; (b) have an active App Studio account; OR (c) be running a registered developer device (‘dev unlocked’ phone)

Please refer the details on - Preview for Developers | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)

Ok I agreed. Then when will we get the original GDR3 update for nokia Lumia 720.

b23h

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Dear Gaurav Paul,
I already install this"Preview for Developers" apps and successfully signed in using my outlook mail but I cannot to enroll for the preview program.
Plz give solution for this..

I am curious as to what error message you got when you tried to enroll for the preview program. I certainly don't have a unlocked developers phone nor an App Studio account, and it is unlikely that I have a Dev Center account, yet I was able to enroll and update.

So again I am curious as to what error message you received? I am also considering that, like ttsoldier, whether or not you actually successfully achieved all that but simply have not yet checked for the update.

I found the process very simple.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes