Temp files up to 1GB????? L925

ksmithservices

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Soo... My L925 works beautifully. The best phone I can imagine owning (except for the 1520 recently *drools a little*) lol. So I started running out of space. No big deal, I get tons of emails and I download apps here and there. I deleted the 2GB of music I had because I didn't really need it anyways and I barely have any games (small ones like word games). Now after a week im suddenly constantly being let known my space is Low. And temp files are up to 1GB. I try deleting them and it hangs and never ends up actually doing it. And like most of u, I do believe that there are other temp files were unaware of because this makes zero sense to me. No way im restoring. Takes days to restore.

monmonito

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Based on my experience, the temp files build up whenever i cancel an app or a large game that i am downloading. It seems that the temp files contain part of the app or game that i was downloading. Clearing up temp files doesnt work but when i changed date to 2014, then delete temp files, it cleared up.

Hope this helps. Lesson learned is not to app or game download. Finish up the download then uninstall if desired.

ksmithservices

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Based on my experience, the temp files build up whenever i cancel an app or a large game that i am downloading. It seems that the temp files contain part of the app or game that i was downloading. Clearing up temp files doesnt work but when i changed date to 2014, then delete temp files, it cleared up.

Hope this helps. Lesson learned is not to app or game download. Finish up the download then uninstall if desired.

thanks buddy. Trying it out. Date changed to 2014. Dont really understand how it would help but giving it a shot. I now have 1,004MB up from 900 when I posted

ksmithservices

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site

it WORKED! Woo! Down to 80MB temp files from 1GB. Thanks so much.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers