Nokia 929 Battery size

kbilly70

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Also, that silver-ish trim looks nice. It reminds me of the Surface. That makes me feel a little better about the look. It's not just a bland slab. The trim definitely helps!

Yeah I think it really sets it apart from the 928 look. I've never owned a white phone but I like the look of this over the black.

DustinRyan

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I think it really sets it apart from the 928 look. I've never owned a white phone but I like the look of this over the black.

My parents both have the 928 in white. And I like the white. It's scratchy and glossy, but you can't see the scratches unless you feel the back of the phone for the marks. However, I loooove matte white. But not matte black (because it shows finger marks). But I think I'd get this phone in white, and I'm 99% sure it's going to be glossy white, not matte. Depends. I'll need to see more high quality images of them side by side. I have a white iPhone 4S, which I like. I'd rather go with something more colorful for my next phone, but with the silver-ish trim, color probably would be odd on this device. White looks good so far. We'll see if black looks good soon (hopefully!).

INCREMENTAL

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
My parents both have the 928 in white. And I like the white. It's scratchy and glossy, but you can't see the scratches unless you feel the back of the phone for the marks. However, I loooove matte white. But not matte black (because it shows finger marks). But I think I'd get this phone in white, and I'm 99% sure it's going to be glossy white, not matte. Depends. I'll need to see more high quality images of them side by side. I have a white iPhone 4S, which I like. I'd rather go with something more colorful for my next phone, but with the silver-ish trim, color probably would be odd on this device. White looks good so far. We'll see if black looks good soon (hopefully!).

The black was leaked in those high quality photos already. And while the white does look good the black to me looks way better.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if I'll wait for the 8.1 devices or grab this one. If the battery is a big jump over the 928 that I have now I will definitely get it if there's nothin else on the horizon

BTW all the pics are down again

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

Maanasee Deshmukh

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if I'll wait for the 8.1 devices or grab this one. If the battery is a big jump over the 928 that I have now I will definitely get it if there's nothin else on the horizon

BTW all the pics are down again

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

Yeah usually pictures don't stay up for too long....

Sent from my device using Tapatalk

Maanasee Deshmukh

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site

Jeremy Lebens

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I really hope that is a silver edging. Would love to own this phone before Christmas! I'm just happy at this point that it still exists and we're still getting leaks, even though they're small and far and few in between. Been waiting for this phone!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
How thick is the 929? There have been a lot of conflicting reports. I really would like to know.

EDIT: Also, is that silver band metal or plastic? If it's metal that would be amazing, but I don't want to get my hopes up haha.

Maanasee Deshmukh

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
How thick is the 929? There have been a lot of conflicting reports. I really would like to know.

EDIT: Also, is that silver band metal or plastic? If it's metal that would be amazing, but I don't want to get my hopes up haha.

Lets hope its metal :D

Sent from my device using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos