Help, add an option apps to memory card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lvisto

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Please Nokia add an option in setting for us to save additional apps on memory card especially to those like me who own a Lumia 520 at this age in time how can a smartphone limit the apps you can have on your phone seriously Nokia do something this is something other brands clearly beat you at please add this feature in the upcoming black update pliz bcoz personally if I dnt see the feature in the next update am selling this thing and buying something better

Last edited by a moderator:

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
There is a very LIMITED number of smartphones that allow apks to be loaded to the SD card. I had three Android phones that all had SD cards and none of them allowed apks to be run from the SD card. Only music, videos (movies), and pictures could be used on the SD card, just like Nokia phones. Now I know there are some that allow this; but I can't think of one off hand. And none of my friends that have android phones have one that does. There are a few out there; but you might be hard pressed to fine one.

vielze

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
actually there's a way, if CyanogenMOD come to WP then this problem solved . i have one android device SE Xperia Mini and it cant install app or games on SD . when i search through i-net i found out that CyanogenMOD custom ROM can do this so i decided to install it on my android and voila my android can install app and games on sd card . i heard cyanogen team is contracted with Oppo smartphone but i hope they come here in WP and do some trick so we can install app and games on SD

Lvisto

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Vielze dats what we want Nokia is busy giving giving us flip to silence and other useless updates what we want is to save apps on SD card we have great apps on windows Bt dats a waste coz we can't have dozens of them we are limited which is annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss