Lumia 720 touch issue

muaazict

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I bought this lumia 720 from U.A.E some four months back and was really happy with it !
but suddenly two days backmy touch started working on its own !
i wznt willing to do a hard reset because it took about 12 hours !! so i tried soft reset i had no luck after 3 tries so i went for the hard reset but the problem isnt fixed yet !
what should i do ? please help i am in pakistan , lahore and do not have an official nokia care centre ! and this is the only phone i have ! tell me how am i supposed to fix it ? plzzzzz:cry:

muaazict

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I have checked the and most of the people say that they got the problem fixed after they got it to the shop where the bought it from or the costumer care . the other solution dont seem to work ! like removing the screen cover ! and i dont even have a screen cover ! any other idea please ? :(

muaazict

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
P.S most of the people in that post are facing the issue of the three main buttons malfunctioning but i seem to face the problem that my touch is working on its own !

muaazict

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
So today morning it started working so i thought the problem was gone but just now it cam back with the annoying automatic mode ! -_-

siddharth1102

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Well just try cleaning phone's screen with Colin or something it'll be solved, i faced it too sometimes ago and it got fixed by cleaning screen now i haven't faced it for quite sometime.

muaazict

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
it dint help ! but i guess its a prob with the update ! Because recently i tried hard resetting without a internet connection ! it was working until i cam home and updated the problem cam back within an hour! but how am i supposed to update with this problem can hardly give a correct command how am i supposed to access the settings !? sums up its not a prob wid d hardware !

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Try hard reset by following the steps mentioned below:

1. Turn off your phone.
2. Press Volume DOWN and keep pressing it while you connect the charger until you see an exclamation mark!.
3. Press - in this order - Volume UP - Volume DOWN - POWER - VOLUME DOWN.
4. Your phone will reset and reboot. Please be patient during the reset process.

muaazict

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
thats how i did it then it started working then when i updated it ! an hour later maybe the problem came back ! -_- ill get it back to the nokia store i bought it from ! when i go there in d winter vac in dec !

paras chugh

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
i also started encountering this issue from last night when my phone's touch started registering touches on its own and i'm on gdr3 developer preview and then i hard reset my phone but still the problem persists and my phone is still on gdr3 preview.....please help

paras chugh

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
you should give it a few days to fix....mine did....the nokia care guys told me there was water or moisture inside causing the problem.....guess it got out or something

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05