Hello I need help plz with the camera

Khaled Mf

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Ihave installed Nokia cam on my lumia 820 and I noticed that the photo size is too low and the dimension is 450*800
in simple cam the dimension is 3264x2448 and the size is high
i tried to fix or search in the setting of nokia cam but i didn't found any thing plzz help mee if theres and a way too fix it

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
thnxx

Last edited by a moderator:

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Where are you seeing this info ? because when you open in Nokia Camera and then hit ... picture info it doesn't say dimensions.

Khaled Mf

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
when I connect it with my pc and open it with windows phone ( for windows 8 ) or if udont have windows 8 just connect it and open the picture details
( try to take aphoto with nokia cam and one with simple cam or 1shot beta ) and u will see
thnxxx

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
when I connect it with my pc and open it with windows phone ( for windows 8 ) or if udont have windows 8 just connect it and open the picture details
( try to take aphoto with nokia cam and one with simple cam or 1shot beta ) and u will see
thnxxx

OK I know that I was just checking where you see that, it is the same 800x400 if you find the file ( is on an SD card?)
download the picture (not email not text) and view full size and then right click to properties and details ?
If so reinstall Nokia Camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99