Music,video & pictures get duplicating upto 15 times in my Lumia 720

Anuragh mb

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Iam really disappointed with the new problem arised in my lumia 720. Earlier, whenever I download music from Nokia Music store, the songs get triplicate. Some songs upto 15 times. So I stopped downloading from Nokia Music. From last week,the songs & videos which i copied from my pc also getting duplicate copies.

Actually Iam very frustrated with this issue.Now I cant Listen to music since I hear 1 song upto 15 times.Cant look into camera roll since triplicate copies are there.Videos also ,the same problem. I tried every possible way to avoid this by formatting the memory card etc. Sometimes I feel to trash my mobile.I HEARD THIS IS A BUG IN WP & MANY USERS ARE FACING THIS PROBLEM.EVEN THE SOFTWARE UPDATE CANT SOLVE THIS ISSUE AS IT CAN COME BACK

Please MICROSOFT GUYS,, PLEASE FIND A SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SINCE WE PEOPLE TRUSTED YOU OVER THE MARKET GIANTS ANDROID & IOS...

PLEASE MAKE US PROUD OWNERS OF WP!!!!!!!!!!!

matthew550

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, I'm getting the same duplication of pictures (videos and music are OK, though) in my Lumia 1520. I've had multiple Nokia WP phones over the years and have never experienced this problem before...and it's very frustrating/disappointing. I've tried formatting the SD card, manually moving over the pix, using Windows/Mac/Linux computers to manage the files and yet nothing seems to work. Some were hoping GDR3 and Lumia Black would fix the problem but I can attest that neither update has. Searching through the forum shows other devices are having the same problem, so we're not alone... Hopefully, MS will be able to fix the OS to prevent this...sooner rather than later.

Abdal

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Better update your device. I mean install the GDR2+Nokia amber update. Either go to Nokia care center they will update your device free of cost if your device is in warranty.

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I already have amber and still facing this issue, I think its an issue with the memory card. Some sectors of the mmc have got corrupted I think. Its a 32 GB card which now shows a space of 9 GB which is quite weird.

Abdal

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Better buy class 10. It is a great and powerful!! I have recommended everyone to use class 10 version of memory card. And memory card must be a genuine and original without any defects.

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Actually the problem i facing is the total memory shows 9 GB left out of 32 GB even after format. And when I copy music it duplicates.
Better buy class 10. It is a great and powerful!! I have recommended everyone to use class 10 version of memory card. And memory card must be a genuine and original without any defects.

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Do you think I can trust Flipkart on genuine products like a memory card.?

Abdal

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I don't buy any online products neither i have any knowledge about online shopping... I brought 8gb san disk class 10 for 600 rupees.

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I think I will have to throw that mmc out and reset my device. Sad but true.
Unfortunately, I'm getting the same duplication of pictures (videos and music are OK, though) in my Lumia 1520. I've had multiple Nokia WP phones over the years and have never experienced this problem before...and it's very frustrating/disappointing. I've tried formatting the SD card, manually moving over the pix, using Windows/Mac/Linux computers to manage the files and yet nothing seems to work. Some were hoping GDR3 and Lumia Black would fix the problem but I can attest that neither update has. Searching through the forum shows other devices are having the same problem, so we're not alone... Hopefully, MS will be able to fix the OS to prevent this...sooner rather than later.

Abdal

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey wait, unplug usb from your device and restart device and format memory card with your device. After formatting, then restart phone.

Abdal

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I am sorry, don't know what to say. Better buy new memory card, like 32gb san disk class 10, but orginal one !!!

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello kindly restore your cellphone and copy all data from your SD card and format it once and backup your data its happen when your sd card inserted many diffrent OS devieces for that its matter duplicating so dont worry its a big trick...

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm fairly sure that the mmc card is faulty. I had a bad experience with Flipkart. But you can still claim for a replacement if its in warranty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb