Help Should I buy ?

irving ventura

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello there guys! i'll be in the usa soon and i want to buy a lumia 920, i have been using android for a couple of years now (moto dext, moto defy, LG Optimus L9), im asking if i should buy it because i dont want to buy a cellphone that wont get any updates, i'm giving WP a shot because i just love the way this phone (920) is built and because it's so affordable right now, i know i could buy a more uptodate phone but.. for more than 350 ill just buy a nexus 4 / 5, anyway guys, i want you to be honest, does it worth it to get a lumia 920 right now ? TY

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Sure. By whatever floats your boat. However, I'd prefer to point you toward the 520/620 as a way to test if Windows Phone really is right for you.

Though, the 920 is still stunning after a year.

irving ventura

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I know i should buy something at a lower end to test but... i wont be able to buy something else for some time (im from venezuela)... so i just have 1 shot xD! and thats why i have to be really carefully, indeed im buying a nexus 7 also =3 so i wont be missing android, a friend of mine have a huawei ascend w1, and i have tried it a lil bit, and i have been reading about WP for a couple of months, my main concern right now are the notification center (i really need this) and cortana =).

sorry but english isnt native to me, what does "By whatever floats your boat" means ?

Last edited:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
sorry but english isnt native to me, what does "By whatever floats your boat" means ?

its a saying meaning "whatever works for you"

personally, the 920 is a solid device and we shouldn't worry too much about updates yet.
I got one a couple months ago and I love it, no complaints
the 920 floats *my* boat :)

irving ventura

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
its a saying meaning "whatever works for you"

personally, the 920 is a solid device and we shouldn't worry too much about updates yet.
I got one a couple months ago and I love it, no complaints
the 920 floats *my* boat :)

Thank you so much! i'll buy a Black 920! i love the design, the quality, the camera! i just love it. i just hope we get that notification center! BTW any news about it ?

the last time i read about it, i didnt like it that much, it looked like just another app in which you can go in to see your notifications, i'd love to see something that lets you check your notifications wherever you are

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon