here drive + bluetooth drains battery badly

flyedf

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
notice that twice now. if I'm using Here drive for gps and I take a call with my plantronics m20, the phone gets very warm and drains battery. Today was a 15min call and battery went from 90 to 60 level. Other then this the battery works great and I have yet to run out of battery, even with hour long blue tooth calls throughout the day.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
notice that twice now. if I'm using Here drive for gps and I take a call with my plantronics m20, the phone gets very warm and drains battery. Today was a 15min call and battery went from 90 to 60 level. Other then this the battery works great and I have yet to run out of battery, even with hour long blue tooth calls throughout the day.

Well, considering you are pretty much using all of the wireless radios on the phone at one given point (Internet, cellular, GPS, bluetooth) I'm not particularly surprised - I think if you wanted to do that it's expected your phone was plugged into a car charger or something...

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Well, considering you are pretty much using all of the wireless radios on the phone at one given point (Internet, cellular, GPS, bluetooth) I'm not particularly surprised - I think if you wanted to do that it's expected your phone was plugged into a car charger or something...

This!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss