Getting a T-Mobile Replacement For 8X

Thimbro

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I dropped my phone and smashed the screen. Have the premium handset protection so I'm getting a replacement for $150 or so. Has anyone else on T-Mobile been through this recently? Did they send you back a 8X or Nokia 925? I'm hoping for a 925 so I can try the Nokia ecosystem out because HTC on WP8 has been disappointing.

FearL0rd

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I dropped my phone and smashed the screen. Have the premium handset protection so I'm getting a replacement for $150 or so. Has anyone else on T-Mobile been through this recently? Did they send you back a 8X or Nokia 925? I'm hoping for a 925 so I can try the Nokia ecosystem out because HTC on WP8 has been disappointing.

Wait for the new models with 4Core CPU and 2GB ram

b23h

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
People are not really reading the OP's message. T-Mobile is sending him/her a new phone and he/she is curious as to what they might get. No need to buy a phone from anywhere.

So Thimbro, please tell us what you will get. I am thinking a 925, but will be curious.....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Very curious too. The 8X unlocked has been great - running GDR 3, rocking Datasense and FM radio. I didn't want the t-mo version and I'm glad I didn't get that one.

Let us know what you get...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster