Wirelessly Sync Outlook Contacts with Nokia Lumia 1520?

Dallas Gaston

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I am new to the forum but I am happy to be here. I have switched from being a long time Apple user and I have been welcomed with open arms by the Windows community.

On my iPhone, I was able to sync my contacts wirelessly with my desktop version of Outlook 2010. I do have an outlook.com account. I would like to do this on my new Lumia 1520. Where if I make a change to a contact on my computer (change a number or add a picture), it updates on my phone and vise versa. Is this possible? Can someone please direct me to directions on how to do this?

THANK YOU!

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I am new to the forum but I am happy to be here. I have switched from being a long time Apple user and I have been welcomed with open arms by the Windows community.

On my iPhone, I was able to sync my contacts wirelessly with my desktop version of Outlook 2010. I do have an outlook.com account. I would like to do this on my new Lumia 1520. Where if I make a change to a contact on my computer (change a number or add a picture), it updates on my phone and vise versa. Is this possible? Can someone please direct me to directions on how to do this?

THANK YOU!

Go to settings > system > email+accounts > add an account > Outlook and enter in your details. Syncing will not always be instantaneous but given it's already a Microsoft account it should sync fairly briefly

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett