So yeah! ^^ Got my first WP8 device, also my first smartphone.

I received the phone 2 days ago and instantly downloaded all the necessary apps.

So far, I am very happy with this device but there always is some issues

Battery
    I know the 620 has a low capacity battery but it definitely should last about a day (15+ hours that is)

1. First night, I kept whatsapp, skype, facebook and skydrive running. Overnight, my batter lost almost 20% charge. Is that okay?
    After that I run skype, facebook and skydrive only when I need them. Whatsapp keeps running in the background.

2. I use flashlight X to use flash as a torch and also see my battery status. I completely charge my battery and it shows that my battery will last 1 day, 6 hours. I check whatsapp about 2-3 times in 15 minutes and the battery decreases by about 2-3% every 10-15 minutes.. Is that okay?
    Also, after fully charging, suppose I make a 4 mins call and the battery time from 1 day 6 hours decreases to 5 hours.. It doesn't go back up to normal level few mins of the call either. Is that how it is?

I never thought the battery drains that fast. I read a lot of reviews and made a lot of research, most people said they went through a day with moderate usage of internet and few apps running int he background. I use internet rarely, (maybe 30 mins a day) and whatsapp at most 2 hours a day. By those standards, i think my battery is draining faster than it should?

Glance.
    Does glance use more battery if its running?
    Does glance background use more battery when used instead of only glance?
    How do I turn on peek feature in Glance?* Does peek feature also work for glance background?

*In glance page, the only options I have is Off, Timed and Always. There's no peek feature. How do I get it?

My phone runs Amber GDR2 Update.
    12-08-2013 02:49 AM
    I always put my phone in airplane mode when I sleep, this way the battery does not drain at all. Flashlight will drain battery pretty fast. Internet may or may not drain the battery as fast. If the phone has to constantly find signal then it will drain the battery as well. I do not know if Whatsapp running in the background drains the battery as much. I get a full day on a single charge on my Lumia 810, 822 and 521 without any issues.
    12-08-2013 03:17 AM
    Well thanks for the tip! I will try that out. I am now using settings to check my battery life.
    About glance - I suddenly got a bunch of updates (almost all being of Nokia's softwares) and that included peek option. It works with background too, love it!
    12-08-2013 10:19 AM
    Another problem guys, not really any hardware or software issue.

My 620 is white. I bought it cause it really looked nice with white colour. However, it gets stained way too often. I can remove some dirt by using an eraser but there's still some ink spots and dirt on it. How do I clean it again.

I plan on getting a cover for it soon, good cover. But until that how do I clean it?
    12-13-2013 09:39 AM