Any phone out there that has better and smoother HD video playback quality?

TravelBro

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Any phone out there that has better and smoother HD video playback quality?

I am just curious since this is one of the most important aspects to me. I travel alot and have many hd videos.

I love the nokia lumia 1520..just wondering if any other phone can beat it in terms or HD video playback quality and smooth playback in 1080p etc..

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Then don't use a phone's video cam -get a small HD video cam you'll have complete control
something like a Sony Waterproof Full HD HDR-GW77V/B for a mini cam
or a Canon FS200 or a Panasonic SDR-S25
But Samsungs ATIVs have a lot more features plus more manual settings than any Nokia out there.

You can compare here Video Compare Tool - GSMArena.com

TravelBro

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Then don't use a phone's video cam -get a small HD video cam you'll have complete control
something like a Sony Waterproof Full HD HDR-GW77V/B for a mini cam
or a Canon FS200 or a Panasonic SDR-S25
But Samsungs ATIVs have a lot more features plus more manual settings than any Nokia out there.

You can compare here Video Compare Tool - GSMArena.com

I have been using my canon VIXIA HF G20 for taking videos. What I was interested is only video playback. I wont be using my Nokia Lumia 1520 to take any important trip videos. These I take with my video camera. I just want the best possible phone that will really show the quality of my videos and play them as smoothly as possible.

I downsized my videos to 1920 1080p and they play great on the nokia lumia 1520. Was just wondering if any other phone has a better display and video playback at the moment.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I guess check out that link, who has a lot of phones to compare one to one all in one setting other than GSMArena ?
Unfortunately and most importantly they don't have playback examples.
Good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa