Official GDR3 update after installing GDR3 preview for developers

Vlado78

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi to all :)
After installing on my interop unlocked ATIV S GDR3 preview for developers, since then i do not have any update notifications for new app-games versions, but if I go to store for the specific app there options of update .... Is this no auto notification for updates because of GDR3 preview update or its something with my phone only? :)
I also check every day on phone update for official GDR3 update...
So my question is:
Is there a official GDR3 update for those who already have installed the developer preview version of GDR3???
Thnx :)

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
The official GDR3 is out for some Ativ-S's bought selected countries. If your Ativ is from different country, you can get it by editing registry or chaning CSC. The instructions for these are found here and in XDA-Developers.com.

ANYWAY If you want to get the official update, you first need to turn of the developer preview program. Go to the developer preview app and turn it off, then search for updates. Good luck!

Leif Perjus

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
The official GDR3 is out for some Ativ-S's bought selected countries. If your Ativ is from different country, you can get it by editing registry or chaning CSC. The instructions for these are found here and in XDA-Developers.com.

ANYWAY If you want to get the official update, you first need to turn of the developer preview program. Go to the developer preview app and turn it off, then search for updates. Good luck!

Yes! I got a message of update and the DL started. But after several minutes i get a error message 801882d1. No data downoaded Whats the problem..??
I've mobiledata and Wi-Fi enabled and plenty free memory both in phone and SD-card.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss