Lumia 920 post GDR3 update

marcomura

May 28, 2013
Visit site
My 920 took a lot of time too, about 60 minutes with the gear's progress bar stucked at its beginning. It then completed succesfully, but I never saw the progress bar increasing.

polomint

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
My 920 took a lot of time too, about 60 minutes with the gear's progress bar stucked at its beginning. It then completed succesfully, but I never saw the progress bar increasing.

Yeah, the gears progress bar never moved on my 920 either. I just restarted all of a sudden.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately it still has that flickering double-drawn close icon on the task screens when you scroll left and right in it at certain speeds.

Oh well.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Pankaj, can you please provide some feedback on battery life and also whether there are any LTE or general network issues.

Thanks!

Well I am sitting at the exact same place pre and post update at my home (working from home due to the stupid snow fall), I get T-Mobile LTE and nothing has changed anything with the signal strength, notifications are coming through (facebook, emails, whatsapp, wpcentral app, etc.), made a couple of calls...looks like...umm nothing noticeably has changed. This could either be the official Update 3 or just a bug-fix update. I will keep you posted if I notice anything spectacular :cool:

Yev91

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Just updated from GDR2... and so far I am not impressed, so many people were saying its running super fast but not for me. It feels like it takes an extra half a second to open threads in texts and I get the "Loading..." screen far too often, even when I open things in the Settings menu.

Anyone experiencing the same thing? Is there a fix?

aa.flores

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I just updated to GDR3. Has anyone else lost ALL the apps, they all show up on my L920 but NONE are opening. They appear on my phone, I click on the app...nothing happens.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I just updated to GDR3. Has anyone else lost ALL the apps, they all show up on my L920 but NONE are opening. They appear on my phone, I click on the app...nothing happens.

No issues here on the post GDR3 update. The only difference is I updated from Amber to GDR3 preview to the post GDR3 update released today. Not sure if you update from Amber to today's update directly though, MS updates have always been cumulative.

Yeah I have, I usually always do when its a nokia app update or regular update.

Hmm not sure then, I haven't encountered any lag or an issues with my L920 and L925

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Just now, I received my very first notification that an Xbox Live friend is playing a game. I've never ever received a Games notification prior to what just happened. That alone makes this update awesome for me.

ryr604

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site

I'm having the same problem. I updated my Rogers L920 and now all my 3rd party apps including Nokia apps will not launch. I have performed a soft reset but that did not work. I uninstalled and re-installed one of the affected apps and it performs normally but I don't want to do that for every app on my phone. Anyone else have a solution?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss