3.5mm-jack not working properly

Mostafa Saleh

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
i bought my L520 2 weeks ago i plug my headphone jack but the sound still comes from external speaker :shocked:
i remove jack and plug it again it's working fine
sometimes it's work and some other not !!!
is this a hardware problem or software bug ? :unhappysweat:

sameermehta2

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
I also face this issue sometimes,i using the headphones which come with galaxy s2 but when i try to replicate the issue with original w108 headphones there seems to be no problem.i have observed that the connector on w108 headphones is thicker than galaxy s2.

Shawn Magm

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Make sure you push the headphone plug all the way in the jack. At least with my phone, I have to push quite firmly to seat it in. I didn't do it at first, thinking that it was already in, so the sound through my headphones was only coming through one side at times. After I pushed it in with more force, it worked perfectly.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Take a wooden tooth pick or something and try dig around the 3,5mm plug in case there's some lint. I had troubles within day of purchase with my 920 when there was a huge amount of lint from my pocket in the plug. You couldn't get it deep enough to make proper contact (thus I only got sound from the other earplug)

Mostafa Saleh

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
I think it's hardware issues I reset my phone , change the headphones , clean the 3.5 mm hole and still get error so I send it to the warranty

Mostafa Saleh

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
i got back my phone from warranty and they said that the phone is good there's no issues so I bought new earphone golla Earbuds SUPERDUCT / G1506 with extended bass it's amazing I don't need equalizer :cool: and till now the phone work properly

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss