Unscratchable

electriclamb

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I dont know about you guys but i feel the glass on this phone is 10 times better than the 920. I would have had all kinds of scratches by now on the 920 yet my screen still looks good as new on my 1520. Everyone else having the same good luck with their screen?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Both, the 1520 and 920, have Gorilla Glass 2, so there shouldn't be a difference.

Sometimes that doesn't make a difference. Like the sg3 is gg2 and the sg4 is gg3, yet the sg4 breaks easier. But I assume Nokia wanted to make the phone more indestructible, so I think the screen doesn't scratch as easily, as the op said.

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes that doesn't make a difference. Like the sg3 is gg2 and the sg4 is gg3, yet the sg4 breaks easier. But I assume Nokia wanted to make the phone more indestructible, so I think the screen doesn't scratch as easily, as the op said.

What he was saying is that they are both the same glass type, so the performance should be the same.

They weren't comparing different generations of GG as you were doing.

That said it still really doesn't matter since 2 phones using the same exact materials will behave differently to a certain extent, and sometimes it's just luck of the draw.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos