Audio/Music formats and quality

knruff

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
How it looks in the meantime (once had the L920) with the support of other audio formats such as FLAC and quality settings such as 24/96 or 24/192? Before an irrelevant question, since WP has not supported that (yet). Since the Snapdragon 800 and his DAC support these things now natively (at least Note 3 and LG G2) this question is now entirely justified.

So, dear 1520 owners how does it look? Is this the first Lumia on which you can enjoy high-quality and even FLAC encoded music?

Thanks for the feedback

Jf.Vigor

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
How it looks in the meantime (once had the L920) with the support of other audio formats such as FLAC and quality settings such as 24/96 or 24/192? Before an irrelevant question, since WP has not supported that (yet). Since the Snapdragon 800 and his DAC support these things now natively (at least Note 3 and LG G2) this question is now entirely justified.

So, dear 1520 owners how does it look? Is this the first Lumia on which you can enjoy high-quality and even FLAC encoded music?

Thanks for the feedback
Honestly we'd have better luck understanding you if you posted in your native language and allowed us to use a translation service to read it. :/

Last edited:

knruff

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Honestly we'd have better luck understanding you if you posted in your native language and allowed us to use a translation service to read it. :/

Thanks so nice of you....

By the way English is not my native language and yes I did use a translator because I was in a hurry but no I will not write in my native language I fear you will not be able to understand me, because then you need at least a High school diploma....

Jf.Vigor

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Thanks so nice of you....

By the way English is not my native language and yes I did use a translator because I was in a hurry but no I will not write in my native language I fear you will not be able to understand me, because then you need at least a High school diploma....
I'm not sure if there was a loss in translation here, but it sounds like you've just insulted me lol

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720