Help finding AGF "camera look" case

eqretleos

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Have a new Nokia 1020 in the family, and looking for an AGF case, the retro camera look one . When we were waiting for the phone, they seemed to be readily available, but now have completely vanished. A big thank you to anyone who can help me find one for delivery before Christmas. In the USA.

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site

antiochian2010

May 11, 2013
Visit site
You don't want either Tetded or the AT&T

On both, 2 mos each, and no drops - the corners wore away and deteriorated to the point where if I had any drops, the corners on the phone would be completely exposed.

I had high hopes for Tetded since it's all leather, but that one went as quickly - and is NOT cheap.

So while I love the look and simplicity of the AGF style, I have not found one manufacturer that makes any robust version.

I have since turned to Speck. Just got it today. I got white which I'm not too fond of, but on Amazon, the choice was yellow (which I loved) for $35, or white on special for $22. So I figured I didn't like yellow $13 more than white. Maybe if it had been $5..

Either way, the phone is very well protected now albeit now I have to find a new holster to fit the speck case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos