Subway sufers for WP but not available for 512 MB RAM devices... :angry:

mrappbrain

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Please wait. This is only the first release. The developer will fix the bugs in due course. It would be of great help if you sent an email to kiloo telling them about the big, though.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Please wait. This is only the first release. The developer will fix the bugs in due course. It would be of great help if you sent an email to kiloo telling them about the big, though.
yeah I told them and in 2 days they seeded an update for subway surfers in store, they fixed the Facebook bug and now I am enjoying it( playing hard to unlock and upgrade everything , wish there was a sync option that sync all my iPad records with game).

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Guys Why Proxy does not work to install 1gb ram game install on 512mb ram devices. Anybody know?

its just a game, you can wait until they optimize the game engine for 512 mb ram phones since your phone have low ram, graphics processor ,it takes time for developers to re write the code,its quite difficult & time consuming. patience is what I can say to you all.

Dinu996

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
This is reply from kiloo for 12.25th:
Hello,

Thank you very much for your email.
Due to the Christmas Holidays our support team is running at half capacity.
They will get back to you as soon as possible, but it can take up to 5 days for them to answer your inquiry.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Have a great day!

Best Regards,
Kiloo

Ramyy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I just don't understand why subway surfers run perfectly smooth on android and iPhone with 512 ram and requires 1gb for WP .

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Noo this not the official app. Here is the official app

Subway Surfers | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

And this is only for 1Gb ram phones ( you can say as this is a type of beta version ) since it does not work on 512mb ram. They will optimize it for all devices then it will be avaliable to all. The one you mentioned above is by garvit. Don't download that. It may be badly coded and damage your handy.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure, but I don't think there will be any more 512meg models produced. That'll mean apps will be increasingly designed to take advantage of the extra resources available to the 1gig+ phones. This is always the way with computers. It just happens faster in phones.

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
As much as i love WP, i cannot deny the fact that gaming in WP sucks. No updates, No promised games showing up in the due time, no support for 512 Mb models. This is sad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro