Subway sufers for WP but not available for 512 MB RAM devices... :angry:

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Joe Belfiore tweeted that 512MB support is coming. Probably an update in the next couple weeks if other similar releases suggest.

sameermehta2

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
I guess it has started that every new app will be released on 1gb phone first then rest that's why nokia has released a 525 to upgrade from 520 having 512 mb ram :):):):):):):)

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
They are not guarantee wether it will support 512mb ram devices or not.
i contacted them and this is the reply i got..

Hello,
Thank you for your inquiry and for your interest in Subway Surfers.

It has not been technically possible for now for us to create a version of Subway Surfers for the 512 MB RAM Windows Phone devices that had a playable performance. We are working on optimizing Subway Surfers to support these phones.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that this will be possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Kiloo

mrappbrain

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
They are not guarantee wether it will support 512mb ram devices or not.
i contacted them and this is the reply i got..

Hello,
Thank you for your inquiry and for your interest in Subway Surfers.

It has not been technically possible for now for us to create a version of Subway Surfers for the 512 MB RAM Windows Phone devices that had a playable performance. We are working on optimizing Subway Surfers to support these phones.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that this will be possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Kiloo

Excuse me while I express my disbelief at the email. Have any of you tried playing asphalt 8 or minion rush on the Lumia 520? I have, and it works SMOOTH. If games with kickass graphics can support 512 megabytes of ram, I see no reason why subway surfers can't. Besides, Joe Belfiore and Daniel Rubino both stated that 512 mb ram support is coming, so be patient. Wait a few weeks for the developer to optimize the app for 512 mb ram devices. If the optimized app does not come out by end January, then anger is justified. Right now, however, you guys appear selfish. Developers don't have it easy, you know. They have a lot on their plate.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Excuse me while I express my disbelief at the email. Have any of you tried playing asphalt 8 or minion rush on the Lumia 520? I have, and it works SMOOTH. If games with kickass graphics can support 512 megabytes of ram, I see no reason why subway surfers can't. Besides, Joe Belfiore and Daniel Rubino both stated that 512 mb ram support is coming, so be patient. Wait a few weeks for the developer to optimize the app for 512 mb ram devices. If the optimized app does not come out by end January, then anger is justified. Right now, however, you guys appear selfish. Developers don't have it easy, you know. They have a lot on their plate.

I gave them the same reply bro that if asphalt 8,six guns. Can run smoothly then why cant subway surfer.
btw some guys are saying that they have install this gamevia development deployment method .
can anyone tell me how to deployed it???

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Ok this game needs some updates. It plays smoothly on my lumia 920 but the facebook integrations have many bugs. It does not show any of my friends and I have to remake all my scores. Where as on my ipad 3 it works great with facebook I can see al my other friends trying to beat scores and poke each other with collecting coin bonuses. Rest I can say it is more smoother to play on my lumia when compared to my ipad version coz of ios 7 :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo