WP 8.1 have notification centre

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I wonder why there are three little dots above the bottom toggle switch. They are only ever found at the bottom of the screen aren't they? Just looks a little strange to me.

boshkop

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I wonder why there are three little dots above the bottom toggle switch. They are only ever found at the bottom of the screen aren't they? Just looks a little strange to me.

Application bar that is minimized and 100% transparent with no icons look exactly like this. You see only the three dots.

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Application bar that is minimized and 100% transparent with no icons look exactly like this. You see only the three dots.

Thanks, yes that's true. However it would still be a strange thing for Microsoft to do this though, as people would go to toggle and would end up opening the bar at the bottom instead. Unless this is some testing build, where this will be removed at the end for release.

Wilsen Hernandez

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site

To me, looks like a screenshot being shown on the phone .. (that explains the three dots)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky