iPhone 3GS to L1520

mishlf

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone switched from iPhone to the Lumia? I kind of miss my iphone, but I was wondering how long it takes to get adjusted to windows. The apps, even eBay seem far inferior, but I'm thinking its just that I'm so used to my iphone that its simply getting used to windows? I hope so!

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I haven't had an iPhone, but I went from Palm to Nokia Symbian then to Windows Phone and it takes time to adjust to any new OS.

5150 Joker

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
I went from a Galaxy Note to Lumia 1520 but have access to my gf's iPhone 5 anytime I want and get a chance to use it often. Each time I use that tiny screen + boring/ugly OS (ios 7), I cringe. It's been a joy using 1520 + WP8 so far, gotta love the live tiles + animations. Plus most of the apps I use are just as good as any other OS (e.g. tapatalk, fb, wikipedia, IM+) while others are much better (e.g. nokia camera, office). So nope, not missing anything from any platform.

SamiSaifDine

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I went from 3gs too! I missed my phone in the first period, but when they updated the Os and the apps i began to love it
And now everytime i see an iPhone 3gs (yyyyaak!) Boring ! Now I am really in love with my L920, my friends now call me the lumia guy because everytime I talk to them about the phone the camera ... 1520 is a Beast! I am willing to purchase it when it go available in our country!
I am sure you'll love the phone !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa