GDR3 and Nokia Black is now out on ATT! check your phones

jimmynexus

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Great that its started to come out : )

Im on a sim free 1020 in the UK, no update here yet a though : ( Wonder when it will come out here.

niel27

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
No I still have the terrible yellow tint even after doing this upgrade! So frustrating. Why couldn't they fix this issue????:unhappy:

First: Original scene screenshot
Second: without flash (no yellow tint)
Third: with flash (no yellow tint again)

So happy with the camera performance now. Although right sided softness still exists. It's a lens hardware issue, though.
ImageUploadedByWPCentral Forums1387500625.176688.jpgImageUploadedByWPCentral Forums1387500633.979863.jpgImageUploadedByWPCentral Forums1387500656.132225.jpg

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Guys any of u tried raw format and say how big is the file. thanx

I took a pic at work quick, after setting DNG. I went to info foe that photo and it only reported 1.3MB. I don't know if the phone will actually read the DNG size. Might have to plug into a PC for it.

hagjohn

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Guys any of u tried raw format and say how big is the file. thanx

I took one picture. It was 41.6MB DNG file. Adobe Photoshop CS2 can't seem to open it (at least on my computer). "Couldn't not complete your request because it is not the right kind of document."

rbiasca

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I took one picture. It was 41.6MB DNG file. Adobe Photoshop CS2 can't seem to open it (at least on my computer). "Couldn't not complete your request because it is not the right kind of document."

I used lightroom to work on the dng's from my 1520. I am pretty sure you need to convert them in lightroom or camera raw before you bring them into photoshop.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I used lightroom to work on the dng's from my 1520. I am pretty sure you need to convert them in lightroom or camera raw before you bring them into photoshop.

You can get a Camera RAW plugin for Photoshop for free on CS6 anyways (not the CC suite)

SlideWRX

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Got the update. I was looking forward to shooting from a locked phone, but does not appear to work. Pressing the camera button while locked still brings up the keypad. Didn't find a setting for this; did I miss it?

edit: So this only works with the windows camera app? I switched to that and got it to work. Switching lenses to the Nokia pro app requires the security code.

edit2: Also, you *can* review pictures you have taken while locked. The lock changes to an arrow to go to the pic you just took. Hey wpcentral, fix your video explaining this function! :)

edit3: soo.... the Nokia pro cam app has to be updated to the new nokia camera app. Works as intended. :smile:

Last edited:

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Can somebody post a screenshot of their about page hiding the IMEI and other private things?
I have some issues that need to be sorted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa