920 didn't get any love from Nokia black

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Dude it's day 1 of the Black release for any phone that didn't ship with it out of the box. How about giving them a little time to roll out additional devices before we jump around claiming it's taking forever. heh

Short version: Yes the 920 will get Black and Win 8.1 as well when that drops.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello worried consumer; first off, the 1020 benefits from the Black update a bit more than the 920 (mainly due to raw pictures), also, it's newer. At least now we know that Black is starting to roll out, give it a couple weeks, and us 920 owners will have it in our grasps as well. :)

deecoop0351

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Dude it's day 1 of the Black release for any phone that didn't ship with it out of the box. How about giving them a little time to roll out additional devices before we jump around claiming it's taking forever. heh

Short version: Yes the 920 will get Black and Win 8.1 as well when that drops.
take it easy I was just asking I'm new to the windows phone and just got a new 920 off of Craigslist. I love wp8 so far its great. I'm coming from android and my last phone receive one minor ( and I do mean minor) update and then they killed it. I was just making sure Nokia/Microsoft don't leave people in the cold like android do.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Sorry if my comment came off mad or something, it wasn't supposed to. Like already stated above, you're good. The 920 will see additional updates including the big one (8.1) in Aprilish from the latest rumors.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I look forward to getting Black. I hear it's quite an update. Once you go black, you don't go back.

Applies as a standard rule, I wonder what are they going to name their next update, Jet Black? (Because you can't go back to the color palette, as you've gone black!)

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Lol impatient much! Black for 1020 and 1520 came out early. Wait until Jan 2014..
What kind of stuff are we 920 users getting with this update anyway? Oh and will Update Preview users get them sooner?

unnatixlr8

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Applies as a standard rule, I wonder what are they going to name their next update, Jet Black? (Because you can't go back to the color palette, as you've gone black!)

I guess they would name their next update as Lumia Cyan, or Lumia Coral or may be Lumia Crimson.
It has start with Letter C

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
FYI, it took a good 3+ weeks for KitKat to arrive OTA for Nexus 4. Just be patient. Imagine if you have a Samsung GSIII on Verizon and hoping to get KitKat - how about never?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99