I can't flash AT&T rom on my RM-877 1020

Flaurehn

May 3, 2013
Visit site
As the thread title suggest, I am having problems on NCS to flash an AT&T rom to update it with Lumia Black, it always keeps giving me the same error

"0xFA001304: Platform ID check fails. Reason(s): The FFU file is not meant for this product.
The platform ID of image does not match with platform ID of the device."

Does anyone have an idea of how can I solve this?, I want my raw support :(

BTW: I am on Telcel Mexico, and on GDR3

Mdtm

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Tengo el mismo problema y no he podido encontrar otro product code para poder actualizar a Black...
I have the same issue and can't find a valid product code to updgrade to lumia black, both are RM-877 so I can't understand why is not working...

Intrepid00

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
As the thread title suggest, I am having problems on NCS to flash an AT&T rom to update it with Lumia Black, it always keeps giving me the same error

"0xFA001304: Platform ID check fails. Reason(s): The FFU file is not meant for this product.
The platform ID of image does not match with platform ID of the device."

Does anyone have an idea of how can I solve this?, I want my raw support :(

BTW: I am on Telcel Mexico, and on GDR3

From my understanding the 1020 for AT&T is special and a unique flower compared to the other 1020s. You will have to wait till a compatible version gets it.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I tried flashing Rogers Rom, nothing some random FFU error, I desparately want to get rid of AT&T's bloat and stuff, simply hate the boot logo, yuck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb