Nokia - Awesome Customer Service

SeeVuPlay

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Last week, my 925 TMO phone went black...no response, no series of button pushing could revive it. Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B, A, Start did not provide 30 more lives...

Last resort was to contact Nokia Care...I hate customer service reps.

After about 5 minutes, I told the rep I already tried all the fixes published on their site, and she didnt bother with the usual and just sent me an email with UPS label to send in the phone. That left me without a phone for at least 10 days...cant have that. So I sent my beloved 925 off and got on Amazon and bought the 521 for 80 bucks...I missed the 925, but that 521 is pretty awesome for a back up phone. I didnt miss a beat with regards to day to day tasks...it was seamless.

One week later, Nokia sent me an email stating that they would replace my 925...that is awesome because I had dropped my phone multiple times (I have the wireless charger cover) and there are two small cracks on the screen on two corners. The shipped the new phone for overnight! and now I have a brand new (or refurbished really) 925...and Im keeping my back up 521.

One other thing, the 521 cannot run the Glance/Background....so when my 925 was off for repairs, that was a feature that I found I missed a lot! LOL

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Great news to hear that Nokia has great customer support or you just lucked out. We all should have back up phone's, I have my old trophy but it may be hard going back to 7.8 .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb