So my daughter dropped my 1520

isi mcf

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
I came home to a shattered screen. Not only was I going to spend the $50 for a new shell for Qi charging, now I have to buy a $50 digitizer...oh yeah and a case lol

Sebastianx

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
4048120+_090e60b768d10714c36e7accabbeafbc.jpg

5150 Joker

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Ouch man, sorry to hear. I think my heart would sink if that happened to mine. Glad I bought square trade ADH warranty for it in case it ever does.

isi mcf

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Yeah my daughter is only 3, she's played with the phones before but I guess her putting it back on the dresser it slipped off. Was look on on eBay and it'll cost me about $120 for the digitizer and Qi rear shell. More then the device is worth on contract.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Yeah my daughter is only 3, she's played with the phones before but I guess her putting it back on the dresser it slipped off. Was look on on eBay and it'll cost me about $120 for the digitizer and Qi rear shell. More then the device is worth on contract.

Not bad really. It's nice to know the device can be DIY repaired at that cost.

isi mcf

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
I can only blame myself for not putting it "out of reach"
I can't wait to void my warranty for Qi charging so now it gives me a reason to hahahaha

VNamah

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I dropped my Nokia Lumia 925 yesterday :(

We were about to go out and my dad was standing next to me. I was quietly using my phone waiting for everyone else. And he shouted "TIME TO GO!!" and then acts like "Oh..you are right here..didn't notice." He does that a lot (and after a while it's not as funny as you would imagine..especially for me because I like a silent/quiet environment. But I bear it. Besides it's not that much of a big deal.)

So yesterday, he did his shouting thing..I got startled and my phone slammed right on the floor. A tiny piece of the aluminum got chipped off. Well..I didn't tell him anything. He'll just feel guilty and then we'll be two sad people instead of just me.

So here I am. Really sad. Every time I pick up the phone, that chip is the first thing I see...:(

My phone is barely 1 month old..:'(

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I have been using a cracked screen L900 for about a month now. We are all due for new phones, I have just been waiting for the right deal. So, I am not putting money into fixing my old Nokia when a new Nokia is just waiting for me somewhere.

And I have a 7 month old to blame.

Standard Poodle. Huge ball of energy with no coordination smacked it right out of my hand.... crash, crack.

Your three year old is fine. My wife's dog demise is still pending......

Hope it works out, buddy. We all feel your pain.

nthknd

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Any one know how much to replace the screen. I have a few bad scratches and it drives me crazy..I may have to send it in for warranty so maybe I'll have them fix that too. Just wondering how much.

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos