Weird bug during call

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I discovered a weird behavior in my 1520, while in a call using headphone if i pres any of the three capacitive touch buttons (back, search and windows) the person on the other side will hear a weird voice, I think (maybe) this voice is because of the vibration when pressing the buttons... There is no problem at all if calling without the headphone.. I'm using the headphone came with the phone in the box..
Anyone having the same issue?
This is actually a bug and unacceptable behavior, I do use my phone a lot while calling using headphone for long time and daily...

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Yes, The default is to have headphones in the package, I always got headphones in the package..

This is definitely not the "default" if you are purchasing the AT&T version, sadly. Do you have a picture of what the headphones that came with yours looks like?

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
This is definitely not the "default" if you are purchasing the AT&T version, sadly. Do you have a picture of what the headphones that came with yours looks like?
Strange, It should not be that much expensive to remove it from the box... check the photos below...
mtHWnidPmB69whdEeJUDCzw.jpg
mJnnH4NoIyM3c7qa_EJONmw.jpg
nokia-lumia-1520-unboxing-12.jpg
$(KGrHqF,!qEFII-WTi6WBSCjtlGW8!~~60_35.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs