Hello,

My WP is not synchronizing my friends birthdays from facebook into the phone's calendar. I don't know what to do. I believe all permissions are given.

If I create a manual task in facebook calendar it will show on my phone, it's only the birthdays that doesn't show up.

Thanks.
    12-26-2013 10:41 AM
    Have you tried putting your friends birthdays into the Outlook calendar? Or removing and reconnecting your facebook account? MS recently fixed a few syncing issues with facebook, perhaps this will fix your issue.
    01-19-2014 06:45 AM
    Hello,

My WP is not synchronizing my friends birthdays from facebook into the phone's calendar. I don't know what to do. I believe all permissions are given.

If I create a manual task in facebook calendar it will show on my phone, it's only the birthdays that doesn't show up.

Thanks.
    Try to reconnect your facebook account through email+accounts...remove your facebook account and reboot your phone....then add your facebook account again :) hope this works :)
    01-19-2014 11:27 AM