Quick Question!!! I want to ask !

computerfreak123

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Hello

I have some quick questions

1) For people who have used this phone for more than 6 months , -- Your verdict? Any problems you faced

2) What colour is it in? If i buy black, or white it it THE SAME but with a different colour CASE or is the BODY a different colour?

3) can you get OFFICAL FROM GOOGLE --- GOOGLE MAIL?

4) Should i integrate my facebook on the phone?

5) Any other tips or anything?

6) I am from Andriod --- If i want to put stuff, i connect my phoen via USB and DRAG AND Drop --- Do i need itunes or something like that on 520 or is it like andriod?

thanks

index1366

May 3, 2011
Visit site
No problems faced so far, at least on my side :).

Yellow, the color is bright and vivid, no staining from other colors, let's say from jeans or any case or hand-usage.

Google mail can be set up like a normal inbox, as let's say outlook.

If you want to, you can also link the facebook profiles with your contacts and receive updates from them for every single of them or all of them together, like in the facebook feed for just one of them or all of them.

Tips? Choose the colour and the model that you like best.

If you want to transfer media, you can just connect it via USB cable and drag and drop the media files to their corresponding folder (I hope I said it right).

Anything else that you're interested in? Just ask :).

computerfreak123

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
No problems faced so far, at least on my side :).

Yellow, the color is bright and vivid, no staining from other colors, let's say from jeans or any case or hand-usage.

Google m
Anything else that you're interested in? Just ask :).

Hi, wow thanks for your reply!!!!

YESS!! SO GLAD its like andriod drag and drop!!! Hated Itunes and etc ..

One thing i still dont get :

) What colour is it in? If i buy black, or white it it THE SAME but with a different colour CASE or is the BODY a different colour?

E.g

If i buy a red case, or blue or white, will it blend in? or is the ACTUAL TOP PART of the body, a set colour.

Ooo, i wannted to ask

Which internet browser do you use? and how is that experience.

Hows the battery life? and if possible do you know the Total SCREEN time ( < if u dont undertsnad that its okay its a andriod thing)

thanks! also could u change the keyboard if you like? and how is whatsapp?

madyrocksin

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello

I have some quick questions

1) For people who have used this phone for more than 6 months , -- Your verdict? Any problems you faced

2) What colour is it in? If i buy black, or white it it THE SAME but with a different colour CASE or is the BODY a different colour?

3) can you get OFFICAL FROM GOOGLE --- GOOGLE MAIL?

4) Should i integrate my facebook on the phone?

5) Any other tips or anything?

6) I am from Andriod --- If i want to put stuff, i connect my phoen via USB and DRAG AND Drop --- Do i need itunes or something like that on 520 or is it like andriod?

thanks

1) I have been using it for a month and have already dug into almost everything

2) Mine is yellow, it stands out, only down side is not too many tile colors will go with yellow, you might choose white which will go with most tiles color

3) Official from Google is kinda problematic, if you are concerned with Just GMAIL then yes, you can configure it just like the outlook and syn flawlessly

4) Yes I would suggest that, at first you might feel uncomfortable but then it rather becomes necessary, if you still don't want you can use the FB official app which after the recent update is working great.

5) If you have other specific requirements clarify them b4 you buy a WP, WP8 has its own limitation and is getting better day-by-day, for eg you don't have file manager for it, you can't view individual call duration, no mark all in email but available in message and contacts

6) I am using windows 8 PC and when i connected my phone everything went on smooth, plus the windows installed an app on my PC which made it rather better, not sure about other platforms like windows 7 or XP or Mac compatibility with the phone, but that should not be a big concern because with a little effort you will be able to do what you want.

That's what i know from my one months experience, if i am wrong anywhere please correct me :)

madyrocksin

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
E.g

If i buy a red case, or blue or white, will it blend in? or is the ACTUAL TOP PART of the body, a set colour.

Which internet browser do you use? and how is that experience.

Hows the battery life? and if possible do you know the Total SCREEN time ( < if u dont undertsnad that its okay its a andriod thing)

thanks! also could u change the keyboard if you like? and how is whatsapp?

The top part i think you are referring is the tiles which can changed to different colors as i said earlier yellow doesn't blends too well with most of the colors, the best i think that will blend is white and obviously black

I am using both the default browser and UC browser, so far so good (rather i should not comment on this as i dont surf too much using my phone :p)

Batter life is kinda so so, it will totally depend on how you use but for me its enough for a day

I don't think you can change the keyboard you don't have a swipe feature for keyboard on wp8, nevertheless if you are not used to the swipe feature then this keyboard is pretty smooth you won't need other.
Whatsapp was recently updated, only concern is video and audio sharing, Images are easily shared, but there are some restrictions on video and audio sharing, i may be wrong but you can't share pre recorded from your SD card in whatsapp but you can from the videos stored in phone storage. I don't know if there is a workaround for this, i mainly use whatsapp for texting and it works just great :)

computerfreak123

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
One thing you will miss when browsing is text wrap

whats text wrap :p

Thanks above!!! ^^^ Got this phone, well bought it, waiting for delivery for someone else.

- There main uses,
- Call/Text
- Facebook/whatsapp ALOT!!!
- Youtube
- Music lover

not a gamer, or a powerhouse user.

Thank You very much for all your help! NAd yeah, other people feel free to post, your experiences, any advice or tips

Sangeeth Sudheer

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Text wrap deals with the flow of text. If there is Text Wrap, content will be displayed line by line with each line taking your display's size. If there were no text-wraps, you'd have to scroll through to see content. But I didn't face problems text wraps.

computerfreak123

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
hello i want to ask on this phone on whatsapp dows it look lole ios and androod android pr pr or is it black loke the windows phone store images thank yoy sprry for poor spwlling spelling this websiteno workong properlyon my internetbrowser

computerfreak123

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Guessing noone could read that :p

-- Hello, I wanted to ask, People who have this phone and use whatsapp

How does whatsapp look? Is it like the IOS/andriod white version or is it like the black version( saw some screenshots from the windows app store?)

Could you change it to the white verison?

Thank You

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923