Take it from someone who's owned 7 Nokia 928's. The worst phone ever made!

RapidTurtle

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I had the screen freeze up on me twice when I was trying to answer a phone call. I did the factory reset, put it on Ebay, and went back to an android phone. Loved the phone, and operating system, but when I can't answer a phone call, it had to go.
I loved the phone and operating system though, and will take a look at another windows phone when I am due for an upgrade next year.

peacock93

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I had the screen freeze up on me twice when I was trying to answer a phone call. I did the factory reset, put it on Ebay, and went back to an android phone. Loved the phone, and operating system, but when I can't answer a phone call, it had to go.
I loved the phone and operating system though, and will take a look at another windows phone when I am due for an upgrade next year.

Sorry but this made me laugh!!

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Where it comes from doesn't matter. Verizon isn't "damaging them on purpose." When you get a replacement, it comes in the mail, not from the store.
Sure it does matter where it comes from. Some recent history for you. When I got my first Lumia 900, it came from Amazon. This phone could NOT connect to a mobile signal. Could not. It was eventually resolved with an software update through AT&T. As it turns out, the issue with it was where Amazon got its deliveries from. These were being built and shipped to Amazon from a plant in Mexico. Which is where my Lumia 900 was built. I don't have any evidence that Verizon is damaging them on purpose, if you believe the OPs story to begin with. But I do know these carrier stores are not kind to this product. They are coming around but most of us remember visiting stores to look at a Windows phone and have the carrier stores reach into a junk drawer to get one out. Which is why I made the sabotage comment.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
you sound crazy paranoid, BUT I suspected the same thing from AT&T when my wife bought her 1020. It had three cracks running across the screen and she says she never dropped it. We couldn't prove when it happened. Had to pay to get it repaired. AT&T just referred us to Nokia, even though we had insurance on it.
Youngsters need to keep out of grown folks conversation. If you have a question, raise your hand and I'll recognize you. Didn't your parents teach you nothing?

JudgeHolden

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I'll be going for my 6th this weekend.

Coordinating meeting up with people over NYE was difficult when I couldn't hear a single word said to me over the phone. Been that way for weeks. Without headphones I hear nothing. Speaker works, but it's softer than it should be - sometimes if I smack the back it will go to a normal volume for a few seconds.

I've had this issue with each of the previous phones.

enik

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
You know as someone who has owned a lot of phones I always see this thread at least once each time.

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss