Gmail- HTML mails Problem while opening in browser

unshul

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
When I open gmail in any browser (IE, UC Browser) in Nokia Lumia 720, I am not able to read emails which have HTML content. I see only text and html codes instead of actual mail. This problem occurs only with the mobile version of the site. When I change settings in the browsers (to open desktop version instead of mobile version of site), it works fine, as I can read the mail in the desktop/pc version of the site. Is there any way by which I can see the mails in the mobile version of Gmail as well ? I have already tried other ways like changing high contrast settings in "ease of access" but still I cant read mails in gmail in the mobile version of the site.

If anyone experiencing the same problem, please let me know the solution. Thanx

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I havent had a problem reading mails using the browser. Then again, I've only done it the one time. I rely on the app.

Is there a specific reason you prefer using the web browser rather than the email app for gmail?

unshul

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
any solution for the problem ? (apart from opening desktop version of gmail everytime in the browser )..the mails are not showing in the gmail app also

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium