Lumia 920 - Green Screen shooting

Petr Hrncir

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Hello and also please advice. I have a cell phone about a month and today it happened to me twice that to me after making several (> 10) frames completely turn green screen. The camera works on, the display shows the icon and the camera is just simply painting green. Help off and on mobile. When no other activity does not. The device is purchased from the official CS distribution (Planeo). The mobile is installed by Amber. Last time it happened about an hour ago, after switching off and on photographing yet more than 50 photos and videos without problems ... Anybody got a hunch what it? Thank you!

Petr Hrncir

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Looks to me like you have a faulty device, i think you should make use of your warranty.
Does the Phone also get very hot?

No, the device is not hot. The rest of the day I have about 100 photos, different applications (Instagram, Photosynth, 6sec, and other ...), HD video but the error / problem has already appeared ... Thanks for your feedback!

Fuzzy John

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
This is the first time I have ever heard this and i have had a lumia 920 from day 1 launch and have never had any problems with the phone

I have the Lumia 920 since launch day too. I had this happen once while using Photosynth. I rebooted the phone and the camera came back. Photosynth is no longer on my phone and I never had this problem again.

Petr Hrncir

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
That's it! I realize now that I photographed at the time of issue in this application. Thanks - it's the same problem, what did you have! Thanks for the warning!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss