Everybody still love 1520?

eak1570

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Despite the touch screen and WiFi issues (sometimes) I still love the phone specially camera (best camera on the phone I ever used) sometimes the problem are very annoying and make me want to return the phone and go back to android but I do like windows phone a lot and I get use too with the screen size ,display and sound are very amazing in 1520..hopefully Nokia and Microsoft will listen to customer and bring the update to fix all the issues very soon..

how about u guys? Still like the phone or u plan to return or change to different phone?

vishhh

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
It all started with Lumia 800... Used it for a month and sold it.
Its very funny for me I have bought 720 twice and sold it caz i was not happy with ms experience then i bought 925 loved the design and the built but still not happy with ms has to offer .... U know the common grunts and complaints of eh windows phone user being an ios and and android user i am still not satisfied

Recently bought 1520 thought give it one more shot at this .... Really loved the phone and the hardware think finally they are getting there ....

Just pray they release 8.1 soon

Something about windows phone makes me feel like coming back again and again 😊

Sent from my RM-937_im_india_235 using Tapatalk

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
Love it. No touch screen or WiFi issues at all. I like it even more now that I have my feather case.

Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

cgooge14

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Great phone! I have not had issues with the touch screen nor wi-fi. I have been on a WP for a little over a year and think it is moving in the right direction.

snakebitten

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I have bought 3 1520's.

None of them have any issues.
They are magnificent devices. (I won't call them cell phones. They are so much more)

So yes, all 3 of us still love our 1520's.

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I absolutely love mine, but will be going back to the 1020. The screen and the battery are simply phenomenal but I miss the low-light shots of the 1020. I'm going to miss this beast!!

05Paris

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I may never buy another phone. The 1520 has everything I'm looking for in a phone. I will never have a phone that is smaller. I have had zero issues and all the apps I could ever dream of having.

AccentAE86

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm having some screen response issues, sometimes TOO sensitive, and sometimes doesn't register a touch. But it's not a dealbreaker, as I'm sure the next firmware will fix it. It hardly impedes on my daily use. But otherwise, it's a beautiful phone, but I think I do like my 1020 more and will happily go back to it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb