I sent this phone in because it wouldn't turn on past gears, and had a wobbly battery. Today I got an email saying they inspected my device and repaired it. They said it passed quality tests, refurb tests, etc etc. There were some tiny scratches on the screen and on the back. I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with this process. Did they just completely refurbish the device? Or do they just target fix? Thanks ahead of time! Very impressed with the short turn-around (less than a week) during the holiday season. Will get my phone tomorrow most likely, and will post final results.
    12-30-2013 07:36 PM
    op where are you located?
    12-30-2013 11:20 PM
    Michigan, so it will be the US center. Sorry for leaving that out. Have you had any experiences? I have read some places that they replace the casing and the screen just to refurbish the whole thing.
    12-31-2013 10:23 AM
    I live in Manitoba, CA and I had to send my phone out because it would randomly shut off, it was pretty annoying. I got it sent out THREE times. I sent it through Wireless Wave, and they are super nice (since they see me all the time) so that end of the process was pretty pleasant. Each time it got sent out it took about 3 weeks average, and the first two times they fixed other things that were unrelated to the actual problem with my phone. The third time they refurbished my phone, and now it's fine. It wasn't the worst experience, but it just sucked that I had to send it out so many times. But I didn't have to pay so I'm not complaining. :p
    12-31-2013 02:48 PM