Nokia Lumia 520 can't connect to apps/game stores, please help

ramiz shaikh

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
i have a complete each nd every thing bt i have facing problem in installing any apps or games..
error is " MIcrosoft Account curntly nt working try again"
pls help me

Last edited:

Katelyn Bradford

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
My nokia lumia 920 is doing the same thing only nothing will work but kik even my google wont work im not sure how to fix it without reseting my phone and losing all my pictures and so forth.

Sangeethag

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
My lumia 520 also have the same problem. Whenever i select the install button in apps it goes to Microsoft account to log in . But i forgot the password for that. When i try to retrieve the password through text or call it shows an error message as "There's temporary problem with the service.pls try again later" like that. How to rectify it. Later i have created another microsoft account but my mobile take that old one.
Need help to rectify this issue.

Hannah Lines

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
Just bought my lumia 520 couple days ago. Everything works fine except the fact that i can't connect to apps/games stores. Everytime i tried, it says something along this lines "We can't connect to the stores right now. Check your data connection or try again later.". My data connection always on, and other connection-required apps works well (facebook, twitter, email, browsers). I've reset my phone and it still doesn't work. I've signed on Microsoft account. It works well.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks a lot.

Hannah Lines

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
I've just had the same problem. Go to settings & into messages & your Microsoft account, if it says attention required it means you have to verify your Microsoft account via email. They send an email for you to verify, if not sorry that's what worked for me

Mugur69

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
First ensure in email+account to have a Microsoft account registered.
Then check that you have chosen English language and country United States.
It should work.

Ryuu Isayama

May 21, 2015
Visit site
I've been having similar problems with my Nokia Lumia 630 except I can download free apps but I can't buy apps. I've tried hard and soft resetting it and that didn't work. I've tried signing out of my Microsoft account and signing back in and that same error pops up but there's no code for it and I'm beginning to get super annoyed and frustrated. Also, the phone I purchased said it comes with unlimited text (including picture messages) and call. Yet, I can't get or receive pictures without being charged for data.

vijay gaba

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
I am having the same problem...after tapping the Store icon...bummer:"We are having trouble conecting to the Store at the moment. Try again in a little while."

for the first time i got to dislike microsoft for it.

Well this is, as suggested by net, a problem related to your Microsoft account,
that is why u can browse net( means wifi is ok) but not the store...
Two solutions:
1.Try with your data connection (and not wifi) - works for me.
2.Reset your phone (after backup).11427220_1025359384155156_2723576794656554444_n.jpg
IF ANYONE GOT A SOLUTION:"couldn't connectto store through any wifi"
but mine is a lumia 625

Last edited:

farrpau

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Just noticed a work around instead of going into app highlights which gives me the same message everyone else is getting, I can instead go into marketplace and install the app from their and it will work just fine - even remembered to charge my credit card (unfortunately).

akhilku

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
Same problem. Store stopped working. - Nokia 630
Very bad experience with Windows phone ........

Pl help how to resolve this problem.

dylanm_m8

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Happened with my Nokia Lumia 630 too don't know wat to do but the error is "there has been a problem completing your request try again later".

ratulmahfuz

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
check your setting.... go to cellular+sim....check the data connection tab.... if it is off, make it on by shifting from right to left...

Harinder Saini

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
I am having the same problem...after tapping the Store icon...bummer:"We are having trouble conecting to the Store at the moment. Try again in a little while."

for the first time i got to dislike microsoft for it.

Well this is, as suggested by net, a problem related to your Microsoft account,
that is why u can browse net( means wifi is ok) but not the store...
Two solutions:
1.Try with your data connection (and not wifi) - works for me.
2.Reset your phone (after backup).
IF ANYONE GOT A SOLUTION:"couldn't connectto store through any wifi"
but mine is a lumia 625

baby girl3

Jul 4, 2016
Visit site
Hi I have Nokia lumia 900 I'm from Trinidad an Tobago an everytime I am trying to download apps from marketplace it keeps asking for country or region sometimes it says there's a problem with my live I'd try again or sign in with a different account I did so same thing happens I try changing my password ntn works help please

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss