Poll:Who's gonna jailbreak their Lumia when the hack arrives?

ThinkFast81

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Noway cuz one of the reasons that make wp better than other competitors is the jailbreak and trust me when it comes it kills the device life...personally I doubt and don't want it as well.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Noway cuz one of the reasons that make wp better than other competitors is the jailbreak and trust me when it comes it kills the device life...personally I doubt and don't want it as well.
the reason why PSP was bought so much was because of the functionality you had after jailbreaking it.

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
I didn't decided yet.I won't jailbreak for 3 tiles on start screen.But if there are file explorer , more camera control or I would able to install app that not for my lumia(actually I have Lumia 925 and Just I need wait for app but I am impatient) ,I will jailbreak my phone.

gunghu

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
I will jailbreak my lumia when it comes but i'm more excited with the black update from Nokia though

Sent from my RM-892_apac_australia_new_zealand_267 using Tapatalk

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I will jailbreak my phone if - and only if - I have a backup WP ready, and there is an interesting custom ROM I want to try out.

Of course, I'd end up using my phone as a dev kit from that point on...

imacad

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I would jailbreak my 920 in a heartbeat if their app store had something like the MiWi in the Cydia store. It was the best... best $20 app I've ever purchased.
It allowed me to turn my iPhone into a wifi hot spot and leverage my unlimited data plan. We know all how ATT sucks... need I say more?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)